Private consult rooms are located North of the River (centrally) but TD also sees individual clients South of River and in the Hills area.
While people seek therapy for different reasons, 'I am often struck at the global improvements in my clients’ lives – positive changes have a way of spreading'.Specialities:
• Depression, anxiety, grief, trauma or PTSD
• Professional burnout
• Self-criticism/developing self-compassion
• Relationships (couples, and/or working on-on-one to improve romantic, family, friendship, and professional relationships)
• Life transitions
• Mindfulness: finding that sense of peace for those that have constant active minds
• Substance abuse
• Existential concerns (finding meaning, purpose, and passion)
• Adult/adolescent adoptees
• Identity/attachment issues
• Personal development
• Sexuality (LGBTQIA- and poly-friendly practice)
• Eating disorders
• Men’s issues
• Feeling lost or low in life in general
• Children and Adolescence issues Why choose Cares For You Private Consults?
There is no waiting room, you are seen on time.
You receive a free first session or phone consultation
To talk through what you’re dealing with.
So that way you can make the right choice for you.
There is flexibility with appointment times for those that are shift workers or FIFO workers or require special times. No doctor’s referrals are necessary, but we can work with your doctor or other health care professionals as a team approach.
Cares For You / Tanya-Danielle, has 25 years of clinical experience.
For children: your child(ren) gets to experience therapy on a much progressive way. The first of its kind in Australia, a sensory/play and art therapy room.